Presented by House of Creative Denmark
Nordic Metaverse Part 3 | Bang & Olufsen, Journee and guests
How does the Scandinavian region approach the metaverse? Meet Bang & Olufsen, Journee, and special invited guests at the House of Creative Denmark for this third part of the special SXSW edition of The Nordic Metaverse Summit. Join us on the rooftop of Austin Contemporary to get new perspectives and mingle.
Read the full updated program for the afternoon here: https://bit.ly/nordicmetaverse
Moderators: Bugge Holm Hansen & Sofie Hvitved, Futurists, Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
4:45 - 5:30 PM: The Future of Art & Music in the Metaverse with Bang & Olufsen
Explore the future of art and music in the metaverse, including the challenges and opportunities of creating digital art and virtual experiences. Get insights from the newly launched virtual 'Bang & Olufsen DNA Collection' – an edition of 1925 digital collectables created in collaboration with a group of Web3 artists.
- Christoffer Østergaard Poulsen, Senior Vice President Business Development, Bang & Olufsen
- Peter Fisher, Co-founder & CTO, Khora
- Mads Damsbo, Fonden Kunsthal Spritten - Center for Contemporary Art
5:30 - 6:30 PM: Roundtable: Connecting the dots in the metaverse - Where do we go from here?
How can we move forward to create a better future? This roundtable will share their perspectives on the key challenges and opportunities facing us in the years ahead.
- Ida Kymmer, Director Of Global Affairs, Journee
- Jesper Bram Nielsen, Innovation Facilitator, Andel Energy
- Mathias Emil Bengtsson, Special Advisor in AI & Metaverse at Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Of Denmark
- Anja Bisgaard Gaede, Trend & Consumer Specialist, SPOTT
- Lasse Frederik Pedersen, CEO at METAWEB
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.