Presented by House of Creative Denmark
Meet the Danish Way of Creating More Impact Through Culture
Cultural experiences create emotions and make people reflect. But often we lack the tools to understand the impact they have. At the same time, digital technologies create new possibilities for creating cultural experiences. But screens and devices can also act as barriers. So how do we co-create and stimulate audiences to have meaningful digital experiences that actually matter?
At this event you will:
- Get an introduction to The Experience Impact Compass and how to use it in your own institution or work
- Meet Danish companies who are using VR and AR to create meaningful experiences
- Meet the Danish art gallery “Spritten” who unies world famous artists with new talents from film, gaming and animation.
- Get to play, laugh and meet inspiring people.
This event is for you if you are working with creating cultural experiences - digital or physical - at museums, libraries, theaters, natural attractions or other places where people go to experience culture. It is also for you if you are a public servant working with culture. And it is for you, if you are just curious about the future of culture, digital experiences and how culture can create even more impact on people and societies.
- The future of culture as a tool for creating more impact in the world
- Using VR and AR to create and co-create impactful cultural experiences
- Introducing a new method to create experiences that matter to the audiences
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.