credit: Mushroom Creative House
King Stingray is a tight-knit crew of Yolŋu (Aboriginal people of northeast Arnhem Land) and balanda (non-Indigenous) musicians who have produced a set of 10 tracks that will be remembered as one of the greatest Australian debuts.
- Highest Charting Australian debut album of 2022
- Winner of Michael Gudinski Breakthrough Act ARIA Award and was nominated for 5 ARIA Awards including Best Album.
- Nominated for triple Australian Album of the Year.
- #1 album on double j "50 Best Albums of 2022" list.
- triple j feature album, two songs on triple j Hottest 100 and an epic Like A Version of Coldplay's Yellow.
- 5 star album reviews from NME and Rolling Stone Australia.
- Sold out Australian album tour.
- Released a cover of Men At Work’s ‘Down Under’ for Tourism Australia's 'Come and Say G’day' global campaign.
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.
This artist has no events scheduled at this time
KING STINGRAY is seeking the following:
- Brand Partnership
- Booking Agent - US
- Sync/Music Supervisors