Music NFTs: Finding Post-Gold Rush Sustainability
The panel will dissect, discuss and explain the new wave of music NFTs, with a focus on how to demystify, simplify and democratize the space for both artists and fans.
We will tackle questions like
- “How can artists make perpetual revenue from NFTs?”
- “What is a music NFT, and how can archival and new creative content be utilized to create them?”
- “How can they be eco-friendly?”
- “What does this new revenue stream mean for artists, managers, and fans that invest?”
- “What is the ever-changing role of D2C and artist/fan relationships?”
- “What's next, the evolving landscape and what the future holds for this technology in the music industry” and more.
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.