“You can’t score if you don’t shoot.”
With that mantra top of mind, I've built & scaled companies from the ground up. As an innovator, problem-solver, and catalyst for growth, I have founded & built tech companies, raised more than $40 million in capital, and taken them from ideation through product development, market launch, and revenue realization. Just a few of my successes include:
- Founded and built 2 companies in the technology space; raised more than $40 million in aggregate.
- Key player in growing startup from zero to $20M+ annual revenue in 4 years, positioning it for successful exit.
- Led and negotiated technology and business alliances with multiple Fortune 500 partners.
- Raised $33M+ through MFOs, VCs, and angels, including Magic Johnson and late NBA Commissioner, David Stern.
- Secured business and technology partnerships with IBM, Google, Catapult, NBA, NCAA, Apple, ESPN, CBS, Turner, NCAA, Genius Sports, and other broadcast organizations.
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.