- Obtained a Master of science in Communication Studies at the VUB (Free University of Brussels) in 1996.
- Has +20 years of experience in Digital Strategy and Consumer Marketing.
- Has +5 years of experience in empowering urban entrepreneurship, facilitating urban renewal in terms of smart human cities ready for growth and diversity.
- Is founder of Creative Cities, a non-profit organisation in Belgium, empowering entrepreneurship in creative industries by offering logistical support and process guidance to starters.
- Is co-author of 'Empowering creative urban entrepreneurship', a handbook created with support of the European Social Fund, containing practical tools for organisations who focus on lowering the thresholds for stimulating creative urban entrepreneurship.
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.