- Obtained a Master of science in Communication Studies at the VUB (Free University of Brussels) in 1996.
- Has +20 years of experience in Digital Strategy and Consumer Marketing.
- Has +5 years of experience in empowering urban entrepreneurship, facilitating urban renewal in terms of smart human cities ready for growth and diversity.
- Is founder of Creative Cities, a non-profit organisation in Belgium, empowering entrepreneurship in creative industries by offering logistical support and process guidance to starters.
- Is co-author of 'Empowering creative urban entrepreneurship', a handbook created with support of the European Social Fund, containing practical tools for organisations who focus on lowering the thresholds for stimulating creative urban entrepreneurship.
[Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.]