Adi Arul

Founder/CEO
Emrit

Aditya (Adi) is the CEO of an emerging internet technology company known as Emrit, Inc. He started his company at the end of his elementary school studies and recently began sixth grade. Adi’s interests include blockchain, virtual reality, robotics, and IoT. Adi also loves golf and has been playing in the PGA Junior League for the past three years. In his free time, Adi loves to play video games, ride bike with his friends, Bollywood dancing, and researching about new technologies and astronomy. Adi earned $5,000 by doing chores around the house and invested that money into a blockchain company. That investment turned into $100,000. Adi used 25 percent of the money and bought 50 Helium Hotspots through his company Emrit to provide a wireless network for all machines/devices in the Metro Atlanta area to communicate with one another. Adi is planning to use the remaining 75 percent of the capital to hire an operations manager and grow the company while he continues his studies.



Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.