Scott Karambis (Arnold Worldwide / Massachusetts College of Art & Design): Mentor
Advance RSVP is available to Primary Entry badge types only. Registrants who sign up online must check-in 30 minutes before their reserved time to guarantee their spot. Walk-ups will be accepted on a first come, first served basis, and will begin 30 minutes before the first time slot of each session.
Meeting with this mentor is highly recommended if you are interested in
1) Integrated Strategic thinking: drawing techniques and tools from traditional brand strategy, cultural analysis, experience design and comm's planning.
2) Service Design: especially for brands that want to optimize both digital and physical experiences.
3) Storytelling/pitching: telling compelling stories with data for a range of audiences
4) Team building and career development
5) Innovative research design; repurposing data from unconventional sources to uncover new insights
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.