Student-Led Innovations Reimagining Energy
This series of student led-presentations will showcase innovative solutions within the energy space. These students are currently active The Knowledge Society's global innovation program. Titles of talks include:
• Inventing a novel hydrogen production method at 16
• The Future is Fusion: Building a Nuclear Reactor at 17
• Solving climate change like curing cancer
• Watts the Plan?: Modernizing the Energy Grid for the Future
• Electrifying the Entire Continent of Africa with Waste
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.