Student-Led Innovations Changing the World
This series of student led-presentations will showcase cutting-edge solutions to address the urgent challenges of climate change. These students are currently active The Knowledge Society's global innovation program. Titles of talks include:
• When corn catches a cold: How to spot disease in crops with computer vision
• Twin-ner, Twin-ner Chicken Dinner: Digital Twins Optimize Climate Decision Making
• Engineering Supercrops: The Next Agricultural Revolution
• Global Advancements in Cellular Agriculture: From Lab-Grown Meat to Lab-Grown Wheat
• The World Is Burning: The Future of Wildfire Tech
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.