Presented by House of Creative Denmark
Tech For Social Good – Exploring The Nordic DNA
What’s oh so special about tech solutions coming out of the Nordic creative industries? And what does the future of ‘do good’ business look like?
Are you curious about the Nordic countries and their technologies for social good?
Join us and meet five tech leaders from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland, as they show us just how their technological solutions are both cost efficient and sustainable.
The case presentations will reveal some of the secret workings behind many new Nordic tech solutions - how they manage to be successful businesses while also keeping an eye out for the greater good. Is it in the DNA?
- CEO at Maternity Foundation, Anna Frellsen, explains how scaling digital tools can help scale maternal and newborn health with their Safe Delivery App (Denmark)
- Chief Product Officer at MedEasy, Nils Christian Tvedt Karlsen, will show us how investing in knowledge will save lives with AI and sound technology (Norway)
- Founder & CEO at Atlas Primer, Hinrik Atlason, talks about rethinking education for those who think and learn differently (Iceland)
- Founder & Secretary General at Hack for Earth Foundation, Ann Molin, presents the power of citizen-driven innovation to meet many of today’s most pressing challenges (Sweden)
- COO & Head of Studio at ZOAN, Laura Olin talks about joining the Metaverse to preserve the Amazonian rainforest (Finland)
The discussion will be moderated by Keld Reinicke, Media Exec and Founder at Veo Technologies.
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.