The Power of Human Connection
As the world mourns the loss of human connection as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, in the pressure-cooker of volatile changes in the way we live, we’re being asked to connect with others in more challenging ways than ever before. Join human connection specialist, Simone Heng, on the launch of her debut book for a special talk which celebrates the power of human connection to heal what we’ve lost.
In this powerful session, you’ll learn
• Why we need Human Connection skills
• Techniques to connect so people remember you
• Tips to connect with people regardless of culture and language
• How to identify the authenticity of a connection
• Build connection via virtual means
• Building rapport to create trust
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.