Making Processes Work with Agile, Scrum & Kanban
Advance sign-up is required, and access is limited to the Primary Badge type listed. Please locate the RSVP button to reserve your spot.
Learn how to organize and lead projects (software and non-software alike) more successfully in an Agile manner. We’ll discuss the principles behind the Agile concept, and then look practically at:
- The differences between Scrum and Kanban
- Why you might choose Scrum or Kanban, or even hybridize the two into Scrumban
- The day-to-day activities of leading an Agile project
- Adaptations for running an Agile team inside a Waterfall project or org
- How to lead Agile teams when you have no direct authority over individuals
- How to break down complex problems into smaller, achievable tasks
- Estimating relative level of effort for tasks
- How to satisfy stakeholders by delivering timelines and planning releases
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.