Presented by Blockchain Creative Labs
Web3 Music: Can Blockchain Revolutionize Music Royalties?
Web3 has arrived and it's revolutionizing the music industry. New opportunities around shared ownership and equity are allowing musicians and fans to become co-collaborators in an artist’s success. Just as BCL_RecordBlocks redefines the music festival experience at SXSW, traditional models of the music fandom are being disrupted by decentralized offerings, in which “those-formerly-known-as-the-audience” are immersed and empowered by their participation.
● Nait Jones, Head of Growth, Royal
● Emily Parker, Executive Director of Global Content, CoinDesk
● Charlie Durbin, Co-Founder, Decent
● Mark Kovic, Digital Marketing/ NFT Artist, CTK Entertainment
● Vanessa Magos, Artist Manager (VÉRITÉ, Pussy Riot)
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.