• Founder and CEO: Led startup to becoming the largest provider of cloud-based voting solutions in the U.S. resulting in the development of some of the most innovative and proven elections and voting technologies. Bryan brings over two decades of experience both in the technology and political fields and over a decade in the elections and voting technology space.
• Developed and deployed the first electronic ballot delivery technology, deployed in nearly 1,000 elections to millions of voters in the U.S. and 96 countries around the world.
• BA Political Science: Western Washington University
• MBA: Focus on Technology Management - University of Phoenix
• Executive Committee, Department of Homeland Security Sector Advisory Committee
[Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.]