What's Next for Audio

Mar 10, 2019

12:30pm – 1:30pm CT

Recording: What's Next for Audio, Mar 10, 2019

Podcasting is showing significant growth. More investor money is flowing through, acquisitions are beginning, and Hollywood has found its new development playground. But podcasting is still a niche content medium. With 26% of the US population regularly listening to podcasts, what about the other 74%? This conversation will focus on the growth opportunities that exist within podcasting and audio and the key factors and additional opportunities that will drive its growth for years to come.

Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.

Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.

Michelle Castillo

Cheddar News

Lisa LaCour

Endeavor Audio

Sebastian Tomich

The New York Times

Details

Primary Entry:
Music Badge
Platinum Badge
Artist Wristband
Film Badge
Interactive Badge
Format:

Panel

Type:

Session

Track:

Media & Journalism

Level:

Intermediate