credit: Cecilia Godinez
Colores Santos is an independent band from Guadalajara, México; they experiment with the fusion of rock, blues, psicodelia, jazz and funk since 2012
They bet on the combination of music and lyrics that refer to the great exponents of Latin American music, but with a current and refreshing sound, making their music something completely new.
Their live shows are loaded with energy that encourage the audience to reflect on the current context through music and visual elements that make each show unique.
- 212 RMX Festival 2018 (Guadalajara
- Artney Festival 2017 (Colima)
- Tour “Por La Libre” 2017 (Zacatecas, San Luis Potosí, Aguascalientes, Culiacán, Durango, Tepic)
- Colores Santos presents: “Tortugas” (Guadalajara)
- Sentinella Festival 2016 (Guadalajara)
- Rock X La Vida Festival (Guadalajara)
- 212 RMX Side Shows 2013 (Guadalajara)
- 1st place “Be The Band” national contest 2018
- “Mexa” one of the best songs from Guadalajara 2017
- “Clavel” one of the best songs from Guadalajara 2016
L.P. - Tortugas
Released in 2017
Produced by Colores Santos and Ernesto López
E.P. - Pánico Blues
Released in 2014
Produced by Ernesto López and Franky Mares (Troker)
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.