Ashish is currently the Co-Founder / CEO of the award winning blockchain Economic Identity platform - BanQu.
He is a senior strategic advisor to multiple global corporations and the UN SDGs 2030 agenda.
In the past Mr. Gadnis build and several technology startups, the last one of which was acquired by a $1.5 billion global consulting firm in 2012.
His recent work includes the following recognition:
1. MIT Innovate for Refugees - Syrian refugees
2. Young Global Leader - World Economic Forum
3. Minority Business Leader & 40 Under 40 Twin Cities Business Journal
4. Change-Makers Innovator Award - Coding Schools in Refugee Camps in East Africa
5. Battery Ventures Innovation Award – Democratic Republic of Congo for Asili: a mobile / cloud-based business focused on reducing infant child mortality, improving maternal health and increasing livelihood in conflict zones.
He has an MBA in Finance and Marketing from the Carlson School and Executive Education in Global Leadership and Public Policy from Harvard Kennedy School
[Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.]
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.