#140conf: Contextual Revolution
Access to information, people, and movements via the internet has changed the way we behave, but has it fundamentally changed how we think or how our society thinks in tandem?
Filmmaker . Risktaker . Funmaker
Master of reinvention and agent of epiphany, I'm the creator of the award winning film series Life in Perpetual Beta and hundreds of other less well known good ideas involving technology and art.
- Executive Producer of Life in Perpetual Beta
- Organizer of Pitch Conference
- Organizer Chicago Women Developers
- Partner at Optimist Lens Production Company
- Board Member at Hollaback